I’m Hafsyah Zahara but you may call me Hafsyah or Cha-Cha.
I have graduated from Bachelor Degree Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Science and Industry, Universitas Gadjah Mada (B. Pharm). Now, I’m continuing my study on Pharmacist Professional Program (Apotechary Candidate), one-year program for pharmacist to know-how to implement their knowledge in field work such as in drug store, hospitals, public health services, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Besides that, I’m so interested in social work so I join Indonesian Red Crescent (BSMI). It is a Non-Governmental Organization which focuses on help disadvantage others and communities. I do love my job there, being part of medical team with doctors and nurses, and my main job there is managing drug stock and giving pharmaceutical services. Moreover, I’m a writer, MC, moderator, speaker in my campus or other organization that I join.
I do love reading, writing, traveling/backpacking, watching movies, photographic, sport, and discussion. I’m also interested in marketing, business development, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and investment.
In my near future, I want to have my own business; do something for my community through join in NGO who concern on women, gender, health, and/or environment; and have a clinic to help others. Please inform me if you know the information about NGO that I mentioned above.
- PT GlaxoSmithKline Indonesia (Oct – Nov 2011)
- Rumah Sehat & Apotek UGM (August 2011)
- Medical Team at Indonesian Red Crescent (July 2011 – present)
- Liaison Officer at PT Bank Mandiri Persero (Tbk)
- Association SHELL grantees of PT SHELL Indonesia
- Indonesian Red Crescent (BSMI), being part of medical team as pharmacist (July 2011-present)
- Indonesian Health Students Association (JMKI): Coordinator in Yogyakarta Region (2007-2008); Vice-Chairwoman in Indonesia (2008-2010); Revision Team of Basic Guidelines of Organization Forming of Cadres (2010)
- School Kids Concern Forum (FPAS) as Secretary ( 2008-2009)
- Klinika, Unit of Students Activity in Faculty of Pharmacy UGM which concern on giving health services to community.
- Member of Unit of Students Activity of Gama Cendekia Intellectual Multidiscipline Studies (2007)
- BEM KM FA (Pharmacy Students Executive Board): External Division Biro JMKI (2006-2007); Staff Khusus External Division (2007-2008)
- Treasurer of Taekwondo in SMA 1 Samarinda (2005-2006)
- Nominated by Universitas Gadjah Mada as participant for Global Sustainability Summer School 2011 in Brunei
- Scholarship from PT SHELL Indonesia
- Certificate of Merit, Annual Essay Competition 2010 (English version) which title is Lesson Learned from Waste Management at Sukunan Village in Yogyakarta: “How to Make Useless Things to be Useful”, 10th Champion
- Certificate of Merit, Pharmaceutical Debate Competition on Faculty of Pharmacy Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta, 2nd Champion
- Certificate of Merit, The Best-Region Coordinator of Indonesian Health Students Association 2007-2008
- Certificate of Merit, Writing Competition of College/ University on the Essay Competition “The Future of Pharmacist in Indonesia”, 2ndChampion
- Peranan Zakat dalam Mengentaskan Kemiskinan
- Peran Generasi Muda dalam Upaya Pelestarian Flora dan Fauna
- Prospek Potensi Kelautan Indonesia di Masa Mendatang
- Upaya Penanganan Pemukiman Kumuh Perkotaan
- Peran Strategis Investasi Sosial Perusahaan Jangka Panjang
- The Future of Pharmacist in Indonesia
- The Implementation of Gender in Indonesia
- Rekonstruksi Kebijakan Pangan Nasional dalam Upaya Menuju Kedaulatan Pangan
- Menjawab Tantangan Global Back to Nature: Saatnya Ramuan Herbal Indonesia Go International
- Pemanfaatan Air Bonggol Pisang (Musa paradisiaca L.) sebagai Agen Penumbuh Rambut
- Hegemoni di Tubuh Media Massa
- The Roles of Local Community Empowerment in Improving Health and Nutritive Status (of the Poor) in Indonesia
- Lesson Learned from Waste Management at Sukunan Village in Yogyakarta: ‘How to make useless things to be useful’
- Pendidikan Profesional Kesehatan Terintegrasi: “Saatnya Mahasiswa Farmasi Mengambil Peran”
I’m a good dreamer and I like to push myself to the limit to make my dreams come true. I’m a good planner, love to work in a team, and make my team or organization to reach its goals. On the other side, I love kids very much and also interact, sharing, and having new friends. So, nice to meet you all. I do hope you can enjoy My Blog!
Sooner or later U will need the help of Allah SWT to succeed in ur business, social, and family life. Why don’t ask Him now in the best way that pleased Him? -Nio Gwan Chung-
‘I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.’ – Marilyn Monroe-
There is a will, there is a way. There is no way, I’ll make my own way…
Maaf, Saudara. Saya tak pernah menemukan kata gagal dalam kamus hidup saya. Silakan Anda cari di tempat lain 🙂 (Helvy Tiana Rosa)
To contact me, please email email@example.com. Please visit my proffesional network on Linkedin. If you want to know me more, let’s being my friend on Facebook.
My Warm Regards,